Surat has many kinds. the letter also have different parts. This time I will discuss the inside address in a business letter.
- Inside Address
The inside address appears below the date or reference line, and its content is consistent with the spelling, format, and punctuation shown on the receiving organization’s letterhead or return address. It usually includes:
- The addressee’s courtesy title–Mr., Mrs., Ms., Miss, or Dr.–and full name
- The addressee’s business title
- The name of the organization
- The street address, post office box, suite number, mail drop, or other mailing information
- The city, state, and full ZIP code
Letter length dictates the number of blank lines that are inserted between the date or reference line and the inside address.